Stainless Steel Tanks are used in several industries. Their corrosion-resistant properties, durability, and ease of maintenance make them popular. Find out how Truman Mox can provide you with Stainless Steel Tank Appraisals.
You can find Stainless Steel Tanks being used in the following industries:
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Water Treatment Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Biotech Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
Stainless Steel Tanks come in a variety of sizes from small laboratory-sized tanks to large industrial-sized tanks.
- Laboratories typically use small tanks with a capacity of 1-50 liters and are used for research and development.
- Pilot scale tanks range from 50-500 liters and are used for small-scale production.
- Industrial-sized tanks can range in size from several hundred gallons to thousands of gallons. Typically used for large-scale production.
- Custom-sized tanks. Manufacturers offer custom-sized tanks to meet certain customer specifications. Such as abnormal dimensions, shapes, and capacities.
- Cone Tanks. Many tanks have a cone-shaped bottom allowing for easy dispensing.
Stainless Steel Tanks also can impact product performance such as mixing, heating and refrigerating. A variety of attachments also may accompany the tank. It is important to understand these attachments.
- Manways: These are openings in the tank that allow access to the inside for cleaning, product removal, and maintenance. Manways can be located anywhere on the tank.
- Agitators. These devices are used to blend liquids and solids in a tank. The agitator can come in a variety of forms like propellers, paddles, and turbines, and can have power sources from air, electricity, or hydraulics.
- Valves. These will allow tanks to control the flow, pressure, and direction of the fluid. Different types exist such as diaphragm valves, ball valves, and butterfly valves.
- Sensors. It is important to understand what types of sensors may exist. Temperature sensors monitor the fluid inside and can monitor controlled heating and cooling conditions. Level sensors monitor the fluid level inside and provide feedback to control the draining and filling of the tank.
- Clean In Place Systems (CIP). All for efficient cleaning of the tank without a need for disassembly. A CIP will include spray balls, nozzles, and cleaning agents.
- Insulation. An insulated tank will assist in maintaining a constant temperature inside the tank.
When we provide Stainless Steel Tank Appraisals, several factors come into play depending on the type of value the client has requested. With a Fair Market Value Installed valuation we consult several commercial installations companies that provide guidance on installation costs from plumbing to electricity. With a value tied to removal, it is imperative that you understand disassembly prices. The size and complexity of the tank system will play a role in the overall cost of removal. Truman Mox, Inc has appraised hundreds of Stainless-Steel tanks in numerous industries from Breweries, Gas Producers, Cosmetic and Food Manufacturers
Truman Mox provides Equipment Appraisals across numerous industries and always are running into Stainless Steel Tanks. Our reports are USPAP Compliant we work with numerous Lenders and Business Owners.April 11, 2023 4:49 pm